New media API name (was: Gnome Media Library)

	I propose calling the new, open, cross-platform,
language-independent multimedia programming interface

OpenMedia

	If that's okay with people, I'll apply for
OpenMediaConsortium.sourceforge.net and I'll buy the domain
OpenMediaConsortium.org, and start the web site design immediately.  Then
we can create a dedicated mailing list and move the discussion over there.

	If I don't hear any objections by tomorrow, I'll proceed with the
above actions.

--Derek