Menubars, Toolbars and friends

 Hi,

 This is the second part of wxGTK mail to this list.

 Can someone please tell me where I can find the code that actually
takes gnome UIINFO stuff and returns gtktoolbars and menus. I'd also
like to have a pointer to gnomepopupmenu.

 I am really talking about the code that creates the
toolbars/menus/popups to their gtk-counterpart.

 My plan is to implement those without need to a GnomeApp and do it in
Python if possible.

 Something like file1.c, file2.c, etc... would be nice.

 It would also be nice to have those functions exists independently of
GnomeApp. Take UIINFO and turn them to toolbars and menus.

 Thanks