Re: Back to Sodipodi!

  There is GNU project called plotutils that I think hasn't been given
enough attention. I know libplot isn't perfect, but I think one of the
gnome core developers should take a look at it before trying to reinvent
the wheel.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/plotutils/plotutils.html

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro