Re: follow up to libart big endian question

Federico, there /is/ API documentation found in CVS libart_lgpl. The problem
is it has been gtk-doc'ified - nobody has gone through and generated the
necessary HTML and stuff to put on developer.gnome.org - I informed one of
the GDP members on IRC on January i think. They were amazed that Raph
finally did the API docs, but nobody 'generated' them. The only way you can
access the API docs is by reading CVS Source. :)