Re: nautilis desktop

> I have attempted to compile and install the new gnome desktop software
> natilus, and have only succded in compiling it, after compiling
> sucesfully and installing everything running it produces a segfault, i
> am woundering what are the requirments for running it, ie what
> libs/versions are needed to run it correctly.. any help would be much
> apreacated.

The information about how to build the current version of Nautilus, for
adventurous hackers only, is in the HACKING file in the Nautilus directory.
People willing to help you with can be found on the irc.gnome.org IRC
servers in channel #nautilus and on the Nautilus mailing list, which is a
better place than gnome-devel to ask this question. See
http://nautilus.eazel.com for more details.

    -- Darin