RE: Idea for a gnome developement center

Hi Roberto,

> My idea is make an application that it will have all facilities for a
gnome's developer .
> It will be a editor with the common functions of others editors . But with
this new function :

[snip]

> Comments ?
> Is it interesting for somebody ?

Yes, such an application would be very nice, although quite ambitious.  Have
you looked at gIDE (http://gide.pn.org/) and Glade (http://glade.pn.org/)?
It seems to me that much of what you are proposing is already at least
partly
in place via gIDE, Glade, Gnome-Iconedit, GNOME RPM Workstation, etc.,
although
without integration into a nice IDE.

> Pd : Sorry for my english .

Your English is better than my Spanish.  :^)

Zach