RE: Idea for a gnome developement center

El mié, 03 may 2000, escribiste:

> Yes, such an application would be very nice, although quite ambitious.  Have
> you looked at gIDE (http://gide.pn.org/) and Glade (http://glade.pn.org/)?

Yes I have seen gIDE and Glade .... and I love this projects . But I think that
we must unify all this project in a only IDE . But don't remove this projects .
Integrating this projects in a only IDE as components . And give the posibility
to the other developers to develop another components for this IDE . And if
this components will be plug-ins imagine the possibilities for the companies
and organization . Allways under GPL of course .
When I said all this wizards I thought to make a homogeneus IDE . But I'd like
that gide , glade , gnome-edit and another projects will be included in this
project . But allways allways maintain the independence between projects .

Robe
--
Roberto Majadas   "Telemaco"    ( Spain ) .
ICQ : 61815610