Re: Nautilus

Well, I got Nautilus up and running!
I basically made symlinks all over /etc and /usr from the directories I
had installed in $HOME/usr for not only nautilus but also stuff like oaf,
gconf, etc. I don't know which one's were actually necessary though.
(thank you god for perl scripts to clean up my mess after I finish
experimenting).

I think I'll try and write spec files for all the packages I had to install
that don't have one, and mail them here after I make sure the rpm's produced
work.

Comments on Nautilus: Well, it *does* tax my P100 somewhat, especially
when I view a folder with lots of graphics, but it's soooooo kooool.
Me like bhery bhery much.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1406  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |