Re: Compiling Eog

> > I figured out the bug. The file bonobo-image-generic has a typo.
> > It should be gnome_print_rgbimage, not gnome_print_rgbaimage.
>
> Nope.
>
> gnome_print_rgbaimage is new method, introduced into gnome-print sometimes
> in March (I did it :). So you should upgrade gnome-print to latest CVS
> version.

Really? Well I figured it might be because I didn't have the CVS version,
so I downloaded the CVS version and compiled and installed and it STILL
gave me the error. So now I'm confused....

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1406  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |