resizing a GnomeDockItem

Hi,

Is it possible to resize a GnomeDockItem? I'm writing a (audio) visualisation
app that allows multiple views (each is a gtkglarea) of a certain file. I would
like the different views to either be in a unique window or in separate windows.
This can be done with a GnomeDock, but the problem is that when I only have one
view, I would like this view (glarea) to grow with the main window. Is all this
feasable?

Thanks,

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique