Re: Patch for deskguide for dragging tasks onto desk guide

 Very cool

 Looks like we are finally getting a pager.

 I don't want to sound un-supportive, but it would be nice to at least
have the ability to know which window my cursor is on in the
deskguide. A nice pop-up help would be way too cool.

 Another feature missing I think even from enlightenment pager, is the
ability to right click on its representation in deskguide and do
something to it, like iconifying, killing ....

 This way, all we would have to use is the guide and no task-list,
since bith can take up more than half the panel on a small display (15
inch).

 Good work, and thanks

On 5/10/00, 5:39:05 AM, Robert Wittams <robert.wittams@ic.ac.uk> wrote
regarding Patch for deskguide for dragging tasks onto desk guide: