Evolution and Exchange

I was wonder if Evolution can hook up to Exchange servers shares ?
Is there any plans to make a Evolution Mail server similar to Exchange, with
calendar share and what not. Don't get me wrong I don't like exchange but
businesses really like it for group were stuff like calendars. I think its a
piece of shit, and would be rid of it. It would also be nice if the suggest
Evolution Mail server could trick Outlook in to thinking that it was really an
Exchange server

Robert