List of GNOME hackers.

Hello guys,

   We are in the process of assembling a list of all the developers
that have contributed to make GNOME what it is, and we want to put it
on the new GNOME web site that we are designing.  It should go live in
the next few days.

   If you have contributed to GNOME in the past, or you have written a
free software program that can be considered a Gtk+ or GNOME
application, please send a mail message to:

	gnome-contribs@gnome.org

   And in the message include the following information:

Name:
EMail:
HomePage:
Emailpublic: yes/no
CVS handle:
Country:
Projects:
Maintains:

   For the projects list, please include the package, and your kind of
contribution.  If possible, use the CVS module name for the project
you list (so we can link that to Bonsai), like this sample that I have
done for Owen:

Name: Owen Taylor
HomePage: http://people.redhat.com/~otaylor
EMail: otaylor@redhat.com
Emailpublic: no
Country: .us
Projects:
   gtk+       co-maintainer.
   memprof    maintainer.
   gnome-libs general bug fixing.
   pango      architect
   ORBit      technical guide.

   If you maintain a project, or a translation, please also include
that.

   Notice that the "Country" spec is the whatever standard used for
the two-letter countries in the domains, to avoid people spelling
things like "USA" in 20 different forms.

Best wishes,
Miguel.