Re: Problem getting gnome-hello compiled

Jan Dittberner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I copied the macros directory from gnome-common and
> autogen.sh worked. But something seems to go wrong with
> the intl directory gettextize created.

Telsa told me, that there may be missing files in the
gettext installation, which was right. I had to reinstall
the gettext package.

I discovered that there is a problem with the 'uninstall'
target in the generated Makefile of gnome-hello which causes
removal of files in /usr/share/gettext/intl.

Thats very bad.

Is this a known problem? Is there a solution?

Jan Dittberner