Re: Problem getting gnome-hello compiled

That would be why you didn't get the macros either.  cvs co gnome-hello will give you
both while cvs co /gnome-hello doesn't give you a full checkout.

CVSROOT/modules shows :

gnome-hello gnome-hello &macros &intl

I still don't know why the gnome-hello module would want to check out an intl
directory when it can be generated by gettexttize but it does.

-Shane