Re: gnome-scan

Do you know about SANE (http://www.mostang.com/sane/)? There's also a GTK
frontend to it (http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html).

> Im not sure if its okay and if I should continue working on it so I would be
> very happy if someone with more experience could take a look at my code an tell
> me
> if it is okay or if I get the platinum award for beeing the worst programmer
> ever ;-)

It would be great to have something like this for GNOME.

Good luck :)
--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....