Re: GNOME font library RFC

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:

> The more sophisticated way of doing this is to include tables of information
> that allow the rendering system to pick the ligatures. OpenType is
> a well-developed example of doing this.

I wonder if the TeX stuff would be of any help here?  It's
well-documented, at least, and it would be really cool if we could
plug TeX into a font system as has been done on other platforms.

167 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes, 14 seconds till we run away.
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.