Re: make of Gdk-pixbuf 0.8.0

From: James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au>
Subject: Re: make of Gdk-pixbuf 0.8.0
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 15:57:39 +0800 (WST)

> If gnome-libs is detected, the GnomeCanvasPixbuf item is built, and
> installed as the library libgnomecanvaspixbuf, so even in this case, the
> base libgdk_pixbuf should have no gnome dependencies.

I also have problem building gdk-pixbuf.  because I already have
gnome-lib installed, I can't build gdk-pixbuf without libart_lgpl.

i know if I overwrite gdk-pixbuf, gnome-libs won't work (because
others are depending on gdk-pixbuf with libart), but should there be
an option --disable-gnome-canvaspixbuf or something like it?

best regards,
--
        yashi