Esc key in GnomeDialog

  It seems to be that pressing the Esc key in a GnomeDialog has the same
effect as the Return key, i.e., it causes the default button to be
pressed.
  It would be nicer if the Esc key caused a different button to be
pressed. For example, the Enter key would cause the OK button to be
pressed, while the Esc key would cause the Cancel button to be pressed.

  I'm not keeping track of development gnome-libs, so forgive-me if this
is already implemented...

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[linuxdeec.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]