GTK+ Programming

	I took all of your suggestions into mind about GTK+
programming. I checked out developer.gnome.org and it has some
quite extensive information. But, for a beginner a web document
really didn't help. So I went out to the local book store, Chapters,
and they only had two books on the subject. One had only one
chapter and there was Eric's book. I finally bought Eric's book and
found it quite easy and caught on quickly. I am no professional
GTK+ programmer yet, but I am slowly learning all of the
commands. Once I am done the book, I'll probably be ready for the
on-line manuals. Thanks a lot,

Kevin Brown.