Re: gnome/gtk for those with low vision

> On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 01:35:44AM -0600, Geoff Reedy <vader21 imsa edu> said
> > I would like to host a discussion on irg.gnome.org channel #gtkspeak Saturday
> > (11/4) at around 2:00pm CST (20:00 UTC). I'll be on for some time before then
> > (nick: mallowman) too so drop by any time really.
>
> Well, that was a flop. Noone showed up.
>
> Are people not interested or was the timing bad (too short notice, bad time
> of day, etc).  I personally think that this would be a great thing for GNOME
> to have.  Imagine being able to say that gnome is the first (AFAIK) desktop
> environment with UI reading out of the box.  I thought people were interested
> in accessibility enhancements for gnome.

I think alot of people are interested.  But the way it works it that most people
get interested when they see something that works.  So, keep hacking and get
peoples attention and I'm sure they will get back to you.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/