Re: ANNOUNCE: PonG 0.5 "4 just isn't prime enough"

> I think we definately need a well integrated IDE, and GNOME is somewhat
> lacking in this respect.  There are several IDEs and devel tools, but some of
> them overlap and don't integrate together at all.

I recently took a look at anjunta.  For being a fairly recent project,
it has a great start.  gIDE also isn't bad.  Something more along the
linse of Visual Studio <gasp> or KDevelop <more gasps> would be nice.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

When I get honest, I admit I am a bundle of paradoxes. I believe
and I doubt...I love and I hate...Aristotle said I am a rational
animal; I say I am an angel with an incredible capacity for beer.

--Brennan Manning