Re: gdm on solaris

>From: Jérôme MAINAUD <JMAINAUD klee fr>

>Is there any version of gdm that works on Sparc with Solaris7.
>
>Helixcode doesn't include it in the gnome version for Solaris.
>And I got many troubles to make gdm-2.0beta4 works with it.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to just add Gnome to the list of
Sessions choosable from DtLogin?

---------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful---------
o o                                          mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.    http://Moredhel.i.am    mailto:Mark Bowyer UK Sun COM
`-'  "Micro$oft have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down"