Re: Panel "avoidance"

Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro wrote:

>   That's a window manager responsability/feature. Sawfish does that.
>
> > I just wanted to suggest to the panel developers that it be possible to
> > set whether a specific panel should be "avoided" when maximizing a
> > window.

As he says, it wants a _specific_ panel to ve avoided. I use sawfish,
and
when I maximize a window i doew well for my bottom panel, but it should
ignore my auto-hided right panel, this makes app waste 2 pixels!!! and
it doesn't look nice.

So I want to add a vote for this feature.

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos,
llanero jazzfree com