Re: gnome-libs HEAD building

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 11:34:37AM -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com> writes:
> > > Or rather, I hope the basic problems with the idea get fixed before
> > > jumping head-first into using it...
> > You have yet to present what the problems are dude.
> I discussed them with Martijn a while ago on IRC, and he seemed to just
> silently nod his head, so I assumed that they would get actually fixed.
> This does not appear to have happened. So, this was more a shout out to
> see what happend with Martijn and other pkgconfig developers than anything
> else.

I seem to remember to have said to write to gtk-devel-list (where the
discussion was going on at the time) with your problems, both as more
permanent reminder of them, and because I personally thought these
problems you were talking about really weren't problems, just misconceptions
from your side.

Martijn