Re: gnome-libs HEAD building

On 26 Oct 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com> writes:
> > Noooooooooooo :)
> >
> > Or rather, I hope the basic problems with the idea get fixed before
> > jumping head-first into using it...
> >

> You have yet to present what the problems are dude.

I discussed them with Martijn a while ago on IRC, and he seemed to just
silently nod his head, so I assumed that they would get actually fixed.
This does not appear to have happened. So, this was more a shout out to
see what happend with Martijn and other pkgconfig developers than anything
else.

The Inefficient Communicator,
-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22