hello

Dear Gnome,
I am only a junior in a computer science degree here at Bowling Green
State University, I would love to get involved some way in helping
develop anything for you guys.  I am having trouble tracking down
something that I could handle.  I dont care even if it is the most basic
of basic you need.  I would just really like to get involved.  Please
let me know if there is anything I can do, cause looking at this site I
am a little overwhelmed.

Anthony Broad - Crawford

tsbroad#bgnet.bgsu.edu