Re: Bug report: panel properties dialog crashes

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 02:51:53PM +0200, o.t wrote:
> There's a bug in the Control Center in the panel properties dialog.
> Steps to reproduce it.
>
> 1. go to the buttons tab.
> 2. disable tiles
> 3. try
> 4. revert
> 5. disable tiles again
> 6. try
>
> Now the dialog will crash.
>
> Second way to reproduce it.
> 1. go to the buttons tab.
> 2. choose another tile for "Normal Tile"
> 3. try
> 4. revert
>
> First bug: "Normal Tile" won't show the old tile.
> 5. choose a tile again
> 6. try
>
> Now the panel properties dialog will crash.

This bug is about to be fixed in CVS as I'm writing this.  (I fixed it but
haven't yet committed it).  So it should be in the next gnome-core/applets
release (along with many other cool things).

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun