I this a good place to discuss Ideas for a new project.

I have an idea that could work very well for GNOME. I don't have the resources (time, experience) to go it myself though I am willing to get my hands dirty. Is this a good place to discuss my Idea? If not what would be the best place?

My Idea involves making an application that *can* take over the root window. It would be a basic container for bonobo components. It would allow them to be layered on top of each other and be layed out for print....

Thankyou Danni