Re: Berkeley DB : Solaris : gnome-libs

Hi David,

Have you checked Paul Barnfather's "building gnome on solaris" page :
http://www.clanger9.demon.co.uk/computer/gnome/
(in the page search for db-2.7.7)
He explains how to "properly" build berkeley's db lib as a shared library.
This worked for me, gnome-libs configure didn't complain about db after that.

Erwann