Re: Thoughts on Nautilus/Evolution in 1.4

Hi,

If Nautilus isn't ready, then yes 1.4 will be delayed since Nautilus
is the main feature in 1.4.

I can't speak to whether Nautilus will be ready; that's up to the
Nautilus team. They do have two months left (I would say November is
already likely), and they are in a full-blown feature freeze pretty
much so you're looking at a reasonable-size full-time programming team
doing nothing but bug fixes for those two months. So I wouldn't be too
pessimistic.

Havoc