some sounds for Gnome

I've made a few sounds to replace some of the Gnome defaults. They
are available, along with some more info, at:

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/sounds/gnome-audio/

Hopefully you'll find them a bit more subtle than the current ones.
They have a consistent feel, a kind of whooshing metallic sound like
in some games. The panel/expand.wav sounds great through a subwoofer
;)

Please try them out and let me know what you think. If nothing else,
you can spend your Sunday playing with the panel (collapse! expand!)
and choosing "Log Out? No" over and over again, like I've done ...

(nb. these sounds are entirely original, and I'm releasing them
freely. They were even created in Gnome, with free software :)

Conrad.