Re: GTK, wizards, KDE

> I think the coolest thing was back when Havoc was still producing GNOME
> Weekly Newsletters, and he included a list of the most active projects and
> contributors, based on CVS checkins.

We should have an automated script that publishes this on a
daily/weekly/monthly basis.  Now we just need a volunteer to put this
together.

We need the script to avoid taking someone precious time to write
those.

> gnome-libs HEAD, god those were the days...). Of course, it may not work
> at all now, with all the Ximian and Eazel hackers who do gnome hacking
> professionally (not that there's anything wrong with that, but it will
> skew the results).

We could split this: global GNOME hacking, individual GNOME
contributions, company contributions.

Wow!  I am all excited!