Problem with gnome 1.4

Hello,

     I've compiled Gnome 1.4 with nautilus successfully.

     but i've got a problem :
     When i leave the gnome-session returning in console mode, i've
     still have gnome processus running :
           esd
           oafd
           gcond-1
           nautilus

     I can kill the 3 first but nautilus can't be killed ( don't know
     why ). When halting my system, my partition unmounts bad because
     it's still busy by nautilus and i've got errors at the next boot.

     How to have these processes ended at the end of gnome-session ?

--
Best regards,
 Michenaud                          mailto:lmichenaud m6net fr