Lightweight browser with Gtk

Hello,

I  would like  to  develop a  lightweight browser  for  a Compaq  iPAQ
machine.

The goal  is to make  it as small as  possible, because iPAQ  has only
16M of flash to store the whole linux distribution.

My  question is:  what are  the  minimal requirements  for a  browser,
which uses gtkhtml, and which version I need to use?

I  hope I  can shrink  all the  necessary libraries  in 1M  (excluding
gtk,  which is  already there).  What  do you  think about  it? Is  it
possible?

Regards,

dLux
--
"There are two  kinds of people, those  who do the work  and those who
take  the  credit.  Try to  be  in  the  first  group; there  is  less