Re: The return of the GNOME summaries (Please read)

Congratulation to Christian....

I don't think we need another mailing list as we have:
gnome-hackers: people making gnome
gnome-devel: people developing with gnome
gnome-office: people making office
Which do not have much volume...

Are we missing a gnome-user list ?

Also please refer to the "My biggest problem with GNOME" in
http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/987693943/

I think the problem with GNOME is that users not in SF Bay area do not know
what is happening with GNOME. We need a little bit more happening and make it
more a pan-world project. So congratulation Christian to do a little bit of net
happening about GNOME.

Cheer
Franck