Re: The return of the GNOME summaries (Please read)

[ Apologies for the cross-post. ]

<quote who="Christian Schaller">

> I hope to put up the first GNOME summary next thursday so please have
> anything you want in mailed to me by then.

Awesome.

At the risk of sounding completely mad; how about a mailing list or at least
an alias for contributions to be sent to? If it were a mailing list, we
could distribute the load of writing the summaries, too.

I'd be happy to help with this. Tres, um, happy. ;)

- Jeff

--
         "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a
     particular device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt