Re: [gtkmm] A grand plan

> > On the gnome-bindings list, we are talking about setting up a web site
> > dedicated to language bindings for gtk+/gnome and related libraries.
> > These gtk-- support libraries could be listed in a gtk-- section on this
> > web site (it is probably a good idea to list them in some file distributed
> > with gtk-- as well though).
> >

> There is such a site already.  Check out
> http://erik.bagfors.nu/gnome/languages.html that I've made.  I'll be
> glad to help with a more official page for this kind of thing.

Looks like the matrix could use some minor work.

  - my browser shows the gnome-- in the middle of the C++ bar, not
    up with gtk--.  Since gnome--/gtk--/glarea--/glade--/etc
    all work together as one, they should likely be on one line.
  - GLArea binds for gtk--  point to wrong spot.
  - GtkExtra should likely be in the matrix.

Hop it helps.

--Karl