Shrinking a GtkDrawingArea

Hi,

    How can I shrink a GtkDrawingArea? The widget is correctly
configured already for resizes, enlarging or shrinking the window
correctly resizes the drawing area and the code then adjusts the size of
its contents. But I need a way to force it to shrink. The
gtk_drawing_area_size() function works only for expanding it. The same
happens with gtk_widget_set_usize(). Is there a way to do that, except
deleting the drawing area and creating another?

--
Anyone who has had a bull by the tail knows five or six more things
than someone who hasn't.

Eduardo M Kalinowski    (ekalin iname com)
http://move.to/hpkb