Re: Core Dump with checkbox

Follow-up:  Reminder to self - check code more thoroughly.  I had
accidentally hit - instead of = when assigning a label pointer to a
new label, so that's where the error was coming from.

As for debugging code - yep - I'm learning - apparently the hard
way :)

Thanks for the help, even though it was my (read: stupid) mistake.

Doug