RE: Self Help (1): security parser

Sorry I can't find back the pointer, but on the bugtraq securityfocus com
mailing list, someone recently talked about the release of a parser that
look for security errors in C code like:

printf(pStr);

Which is the root of all buffer overflow security problems. There are other
problems that get checked...

As you have more bandwidth than me, you could have a look and let us know if
it would improve the security of Gnome programs.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck sopac org <mailto:franck sopac org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.