Re: Applets

Knut Neumann wrote:

> So I would like to know, wether there is alreay working
> on it and if there is still some kind of ui-squad, to provide
> design-ideas - since I am more a programmer than an ui-genius (i just
> feel that some applets do not fit in the since-1.2-panel-design).

We're in the process of putting together a more formal team for
suggesting/implementing UI improvements, starting with writing a
styleguide (at last!), but it's not quite there yet.

I'd suggest that if you know which applets you'd like to work on, you
could post a message to usability gnome org to let us know, or join the
#usability channel on IRC-- either way, some of us will always be around
to tell you what improvements we think need to be made  to their GUIs
:o)

Cheeri,
Calum.