(no subject)

Hello all,

I'm currently developping my first Gnome application using Gtk-- and
gnome--. I've got some questions.

1) What is the way to save Preferences application information ?
   May I use 'gnome_config_...' functions or GConf ?

2) When activating the help browser on any gnome application, it's the
   default entry of 'URL handlers' that it's activated and not the
   'ghelp' one.

   Here entry of my Gnome Settings Windows
   Document Handlers
      URL Handlers
         default	gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
         ghelp          gnome-help-browser "%s"
         info           gnome-help-browser "%s"
         man            gnome-help-browser "%s"

    And Mozilla is really to slow. I would like to activate
gnome-help-browser when activating Help.

    If I put gnome-help-browser "%s" for "default", I could not open
    URL from evolution mail.

3) How to get the settings in gnome settings window for MDI
configuration.
   the mdi mode
   the mdi notebook tab position.

Thanks you all