gnome2

I'm trying to build gnome2 platform from cvs.
I'm able to build gtk+2.0 but not libgnomeui HEAD branch. There are a
lot of error:

+ libgnomeui uses a lot of gnome_config_* functions that aren't in
libgnome HEAD branch, libgnomeui has to switch to gconf maybe.

+ There's a reference to gnome-gconf.h file that i can't find
anywhere...

+ Oaf and ORBit2 test programs fail... (I've heard that ORBit2 don't
work at the moment, which module can i use?

thank's