Re: BonoboPreview initiative - png in a control

Hi,

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 09:08, Jens Finke wrote:
> Well, your point is to use a BonoboControl for displaying all this. Let's
> assume you have a dir with 30 different files in it. I don't believe it's
> very efficient to start multiple controls to create a preview for all the
> different file types.

Last I checked, Windows only shows one preview at a time, in a larger
space in the sidebar.

My Nautilus icons are around 1/2 an inch large.  So having 30 previews
of complex documents displaying at the same time in a folder (no matter
what generates them) is going to be useless.

-Alex

--
 Think about it man!  Rock singers are only rockin you half the time...
 the other time they're... they're breathing... in!  But not anymore

			-- Tenacious D