Re: filesel dialogs

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 14:19, Stephane Demurget wrote:

> On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 19:56, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > Whoever that person was, are you still working on that?  Will it be part
> > of GNOME 2, or *another* extension library?
> This is Jacob, and perhaps he'll answer, but I didn't spotted recent
> activity on the file-sel CVS module. Too bad, because this one really
> looks sweetier :)

there's a good chance that it will get worked on after some of the other
gnome 2 stuff gets finished up (currently working on libglade / glade
stuff).

> The screenshots was on bug-buddy.org, but it's not accessible anymore :(

bug-buddy.org is mirrored at
http://primates.ximian.com/~jacob/bug-buddy.org/

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby