Re: ACPI support for battery_applet.

Justin Buist <jbuist tridenttechnology com> writes:
> Please forgive me if this is -not- the right list for such things.  Best
> I can tell there's no list specificaly for the gnome-applets package so here
> goes.

The right list is now "desktop-devel-list gnome org", but we just
created it yesterday, so you're forgiven. ;-)

It looks like we're moving to "battstat" for GNOME 2 - this is
on battstat.sourceforge.net IIRC. Maybe the patch could be adapted to
that applet?

It's also important to put patches in bugzilla, bugzilla.gnome.org, so
they don't get forgotten about.

Havoc