Re: ACPI support for battery_applet.

On 11 Dec 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

[..]

> It looks like we're moving to "battstat" for GNOME 2 - this is
> on battstat.sourceforge.net IIRC. Maybe the patch could be adapted to
> that applet?

And the source is now in the GNOME CVS as the module battstat_applet. The
branch for GNOME 1.x is called 'gnome-1-branch' and the code for GNOME2 is
in battstat_applet HEAD. I will remove the CVS repository for Battstat at
Sourceforge shortly.

Lennart Poettering <lennart poettering de> recently added support in
Battstat for ACPI under Linux. Although I'm not sure if he handles
multiple batteries. (Since I'm not doing that in the main applet.)

Suggestions or patches are welcome!

--
Jörgen Pehrson  jp spektr eu org  http://spektr.eu.org/~jp/
"i must say the linux community is a lot nicer than the unix