Re: ACPI support for battery_applet.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 09:32:25PM +0100, Jörgen Pehrson wrote:

> On 11 Dec 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> [..]
>
> > It looks like we're moving to "battstat" for GNOME 2 - this is
> > on battstat.sourceforge.net IIRC. Maybe the patch could be adapted to
> > that applet?
>
> And the source is now in the GNOME CVS as the module battstat_applet. The
> branch for GNOME 1.x is called 'gnome-1-branch' and the code for GNOME2 is
> in battstat_applet HEAD. I will remove the CVS repository for Battstat at
> Sourceforge shortly.

With regards to the HEAD branch, I've started to port it to GNOME 2, but
it would be foolish to think it works (it doesn't!). I'm probably going
to be off the internet for a few days while I change countries, so I'll
check in the new changes when I work out how to reconnect.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.