Re: canvas rich text widget?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Peter Moulder wrote:

> My own todo list has exploded somewhat over the past couple of days, so
> I can't justify tarpaulin work just at the moment.
>
> However, it's all CVS-able from
>   :pserver:anonymous bowman csse monash edu au:/home/cvsroot/tarpaulin
> Password is `anonymous'.

	There seems to be a bit of a problem... (authorization failed)

[shadow: tarpaulin]$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous bowman csse monash edu au:/home/cvsroot/tarpaulin login
(Logging in to anonymous bowman csse monash edu au)
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server bowman.csse.monash.edu.au rejected access

> Main application is called `xmltest' (hmm, should probably be renamed).
> Examples are in cases/ (look in both the source directory and in
> builddir/cases if you use a separate build directory).
>
> pjm.

Thanks,
- Bibek